Security Officer - B (UWA2)
PLEASE DO NOT CALL US regarding employment with this firm, as we simply do not have the staffing to handle these calls. To inquire, simply e-mail us through our website at www.upisecurity.com.
- Un-Armed Security Officer
- Unoccpied Facility
- South Houston
- Friday and Saturday from 22:00 - 06:00
- 18+ years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- ZERO disqualifying criminal history (PSB-reg)
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Must be able and willing to complete 2-day course (non-paid), prior to hire
- Other conditions may apply...
- Officers are responsible for monitoring the facility to protect from vandalism or intrusion. Primary focus would include exterior patrol by foot, with access to building interior for random checks.
- Other duties, as deemed appropriate or required by the Client
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.