PPO - Bodyguard
- Seeking state licensed PPO's for Executive Protection / Bodyguard details throughout the state of Texas, as well as U.S.
- UPI-PPO arrangements are on an "on-call / as needed" basis
- 21+ years of age
- Zero disqualifying criminal history (per PSB regulations)
- Must have high-school diploma or GED
- Must be fluent in English (reading and writing)
- For a UPI-"certified" PPO position, must have a Minimum of 4 yrs experience in Security, Military, Corrections, LE, or combination of. For a "basic" level PPO position, no prior experience is required.
- Must have dependable personal vehicle
- Must be level 2-4 certified through DPS-PSB registered academy or school, prior to interview
- Must be "commissioned" with "PPO" endorsement, or able to obtain such
- For "UPI-certified" positions, applicant must be able to pass a LE-style phyiscal agility testing, including 1/2-mile timed run, push up, sit-ups, and flex test (age categorized)
- Must be able / willing to attend and pass an oral review board
- Other conditions may apply
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.